Vision (Hiatus)

visionVision by Greg Colbert from Ashes and Snow

Sometimes everything has to be inscribed across the heavens so you can find the one line already written inside you.

David Whyte

 

Taking a Hiatus from blogging for a while. I shall miss everyone. I have academic work to do and it can no longer wait. I will be back when I have actually handed in a draft of my thesis! I hope to see you then. And if I do not, it has been wonderful taking this journey with you. I may from time to time drop a post but it will be much more infrequent during this period. Thank you for your kind following.

~Noelle Renee

Comments

  1. I hope your thesis goes well. Enjoy your break and I hope you do come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you the very best in your thesis work Noelle!! Will miss your presence here but more important work has to take precedence. Surely will await your return. Enjoy your other work too and I am confident you will excel there by doing brilliantly!! :)

    With love and good wishes

    Nanka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nanka. I really appreciate your encouragement. I may pop in from time to time to say hello at your blog dear. I will be back! Hopefully with the best news!
    Much Love,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you rebecca. I appreciate your support and encouragement. I will pop in every once in a while to visit your blog. Thanks so much for everything you have done for me and for your friendship which I cherish.
    Love,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts